Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tony Viz intro blog

Hey wrestling fans, this is Tony Viz and I've been a wrestling fan since November of '91. I started watching when I was 9. I've been to many live shows, gotten my picture taken with alot of the wrestling talent and also gotten my picture taken in the ring! Being a wrestling fan as long as I have, I thought I would share with other fans my thoughts on what it's like to be a fan. I'll be writing about how I became a wrestling fan, the live shows that I've been to over the years, thoughts on the weekly shows (Raw, Smackdown, Impact) and whatever else wrestling related comes to mind. I hope you find my blogs on the wrestling business interesting and fun to read. Stay tuned and I hope to hear feedback from some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment