Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Follow up thoughts to the end of Raw

 

Hey all, I'm here with an extra blog this week about my feelings on the segment that ended Raw this week. When I watched it Monday I thought it was a somewhat underwhelming follow up to Sundays Money in the Bank PPV and also I was looking forward to seeing the Rey Mysterio-Miz match in the WWE Title Tournament Finals. With that said, looking at it now, I actually thought that they did a good job with the segment. I mentioned in the Raw thoughts that I liked Cena's promo and he did do a really great job. I wasn't expecting Triple H to come out, so I was surprised when they played his music. The interaction between him and Vince and how emotional they both got during the segment was actually real good. I think there certainly is potential for a good follow up next week and the weeks to come. I at first found the whole Vince being relieved bit to be lame with Triple H taking over the day to day operations of WWE because we all know that this only in the storyline, but looking at it from the storyline perspective, I think this has the potential to be really compelling, something that WWE hasn't been too often in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment